AJK Offshore Webmasters Inc. ("Owner", "Padfixer", "us", "we") respects the privacy of all visitors to its website located at padfixer.com and associated mobile applications ("Sites").
2. Collection and use of information
When you interact with Padfixer via our website, via our mobile apps, over the phone, via email, via social media, by entering our promotions or participating in our surveys, we may collect personal information about you. Some information may be provided to us by clients, customers and contractors. This information can include your name, address, phone number and email address.
We will only collect personal or private information necessary for any of our functions or activities. We retain the right to use or disclose your personal information that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of Padfixer services to the user. This includes newsletters, promotional materials or direct marketing campaigns relevant to the services we offer. Padfixer follows the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We collect personal information submitted to our mobile applications and website through registration forms and cookies. The information collected through cookies is only used to track anonymous usage of our website. You may disable cookies in your browser settings. We may also obtain your personal information from other third parties that we interact with, where you have agreed with them that your information may be disclosed.
The information we collect helps us to deliver or advertise our services, understand and analyse online activity and collect important information that we consider important to managing the quality or content of the services we deliver.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or information relating to your personal contacts except as follows:
- To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- When we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We also may be required to disclose an individual's personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- In addition, if we ever decide to sell our business we may provide the information to a potential acquirer but only to the extent customary in these circumstances and subject to the potential acquirer's agreement to maintain the information in confidence and use it only for the purpose of evaluating the potential acquisition.
3. External Links
Our Sites may contain links to external websites and those external websites may collect personal information about you. We do not hold the responsibility for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of their website that are linked to our Sites.
4. Storage and security
Padfixer places great importance on safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, electronic and physical measures to ensure that your information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorised personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. Ultimately, you are responsible for keeping your account information secure. Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of your personal information that we hold.
5. Accessing and correcting personal information
Padfixer is committed to maintain accurate, relevant and appropriate information about the users of our Sites. You may request access for your personal information if it is in accordance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012. If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date or irrelevant, you may ask us to correct it or you can update the information by logging into your Padfixer account.